WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
Last week, the UK’s Action on Smoking and Health (ASH) published a report based on their research about teen vaping. ... MORE
As smoking rates around the world keep dropping, millions of tobacco farmers in poor countries will be losing their livelihoods. In Zimbabwe, tobacco sales are down by 44% from last ... MORE
San Francisco-based e-cigarette manufacturer JUUL Labs, is entering the Ukrainian market, which will mark the 14th international market for the company. ... MORE
A study by the University of Stirling in the UK, has indicated that the existing ban on displaying cigarettes and other tobacco products at shop counters across the UK, has ... MORE
A new study by a UT Southwestern Medical Center oncologist, has indicated that vaping is on the increase amongst cancer patients and cancer survivors. ... MORE
Despite not being hard drugs such as heroin or cocaine, many find quitting cigarettes one of the most difficult things in their lives. This article will look into some of ... MORE