WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
This short five minute survey is aimed at helping researchers from the UK's Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies, decide on areas which should be prioritized when selecting what research ... MORE
A recent clinical trial indicated that switching from smoking to using Juul, reduced smokers' exposure to cigarette toxins at similar levels to quitting entirely. ... MORE
Recent studies have documented cases of chronic respiratory bacterial infections being resolved via vaping. ... MORE
In line with findings from previous research, a recent study published on Annual Reviews has indicated that if endorsed and regulated sensibly, vaping could dramatically reduce the number of tobacco-related ... MORE
A recent study published in the journal Tobacco Control linked vaping to signs of lung damage. However other studies show otherwise. ... MORE
As any innovative product, some love it and some others don't. However, when browsing the web, many return issues concerning ceramic coils. What about their safety? Are there different types of ... MORE