WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
Many patients suffering with eczema may be surprised to learn that vaping CBD or cannabidiol may vastly improve their quality of life. An estimated 31.6 million Americans and about 3% ... MORE
The BBC is reporting that the jails in Scotland are going smoke-free this November, and tobacco-addicted inmates will be getting free vaping devices and cartridges for about 2-months. Afterwards, vaping gear ... MORE
The National Institute of Health (NIH) has just awarded an American university a $1.4 million grant to study the pros and cons of the FDA deeming regulations on the society-at-large. ... MORE
The single most Potential Possibility of being somewhat Problematic to the Vape industry has always been the same — which is a concern for some of the appearances constructed by ... MORE
Smokers trying to quit are often overwhelmed by the numerous varieties of vaping devices and smoking cessation alternatives readily available online, in vape shops, and even in the local convenience ... MORE
In our ongoing series regarding dry herbal vaping, the medicinal value of the evergreen plant eucalyptus should not go unnoticed. This sweet-smelling tree is native to Australia and is well-documented ... MORE