WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
A shocking new film released by Public Health England (PHE) last week, gives a good indication of the amount of toxic chemicals and tar that an average smoker inhales per ... MORE
From: Vaping Post ... MORE
A recent study has indicated, that allowing smokers to determine their preferred level of nicotine intake as they try to quit smoking, is likely to make their attempt more successful. ... MORE
Despite the progressive stance of the UK government on vaping, and the local campaigns aiming to educate the public about relative benefits of using vaporizers as smoking cessation tools, recent ... MORE
Vaping taxation proposals are popping up all over the country as state legislatures and regulatory agencies navigate an industry that they can’t seem to understand. At the federal level, U.S. ... MORE
In response to the harsh criticism it has been facing, Juul Labs is set to launch a television advertising campaign, featuring adult smokers who have successfully quit smoking, thanks to ... MORE