WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
A study funded by e-cig manufacturer Juul Labs Inc., found that nearly half of the participants managed to quit smoking after three months of using the Juul device. ... MORE
A local official has pointed out that tobacco production in Tanzania has been on the decline for a number of years. Meanwhile, market experts have been urging lawmakers to encourage ... MORE
It has been a full week since Scott Gottlieb has left the Food and Drug Administration. Sharpless will be no improvement when it comes to regulating vapes and e-cigarettes. ... MORE
Vaping hysteria locks more toilet doors, Filipino FDA comes under fire and the pro-harm crusade continues
American school officials continued to demonstrate their ability to over-react last week, as a Connecticut high school locked up all but one of its toilets in case anyone used an ... MORE
Juul is a pod, what am I saying, THE pod that American vapers have taken to the top of the vaping market. It is a simple, well presented product, which ... MORE
A French woman on a family holiday in Thailand, was arrested, fined and deported for being in possession of an e-cigarette. ... MORE