WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
Smoking rates amongst adults in Wisconsin have fallen to a record low, as vaping rates increase. ... MORE
Scientists have known since the 1950s that smoking increases the risks of hypertension, high blood pressure, heart disease, and other health disorders. Smoking narrows the arteries, hardens their interior walls, ... MORE
The War on Vaping is heating up even more with the recent news that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is currently considering a federal ban on the sales ... MORE
In a September 12 press release by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), its chief makes the very bold and as-yet unproven claim that teen vaping has allegedly risen ... MORE
Some 20 percent or 50 million Americans suffer from arthritis, and many of them are now turning to vaping cannabis products to help manage the associated chronic pain. Some people ... MORE
Following the recent FDA efforts to crack down on teen vaping, Fontem Ventures, the manufacturer of blu e-cigarettes, is planning to tighten its online sales procedures. ... MORE