WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
The theme for the 6th edition of the Global Forum on Nicotine (GFN) which will be held in Warsaw between the 13th and the 15th of June, is "It's time ... MORE
While e-cigarettes should not be marketed to minors, there seems to be a misunderstanding about how influencer marketing impacts e-commerce sales and buying trends among millennials and Gen Z’ers. ... MORE
Teens in the states of Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, North Dakota, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Utah, will be able to call a helpline or go online, to seek help quitting ... MORE
Two hospitals in the UK have opened outlets which sell e-cigarettes, as part of the drive to combat smoking. ... MORE
The San Francisco based e-cig manufacturer expects to be in multiple Asian countries by December, after launching in South Korea last month. ... MORE
In line with the country’s target of being a smoke-free nation by 2025, Sweden has just set in place further limitations on the type of public spaces where people can ... MORE