WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
Beverly Hills may become the first U.S. city to ban all tobacco product sales, and since vaping products are regulated as such, this would also mean a ban on all ... MORE
ProVape is back and better! Originally a manufacturer who had closed down due to the pressures faced by FDA regulations, the brand has been bought and transformed into a website ... MORE
Does an individual's quality of life and health improve when given the full picture on nicotine products? The short answer is, “yes.” ... MORE
Confusion continues to rule where tobacco harm reduction is concerned. Last Friday a Quebecois judge struck down parts of the French-Canadian state’s tough new anti-vaping laws, ending an advertising ban. ... MORE
Following a lengthy review process, last week the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved IQOS, which means that the HnB device will now be available for sale across the ... MORE
Health experts are pointing out that the tobacco plain packaging regulations which were announced last Wednesday by Canada’s federal government, are the strictest in the world yet. ... MORE