WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
The state of Hawaii is considering amending the current smoking regulations, to incrementally raise the legal age at which one can purchase cigarettes to 100. ... MORE
On the 24th of January, the president of Belarus signed a decree which amends the current regulations on the production, trade and consumption of tobacco products, including vaporizers. ... MORE
The Health Promotion Board (HPB) of Singapore, has just launched a campaign highlighting the alleged harmful effects of e-cigarettes. ... MORE
Preliminary findings from a study looking at the effects of vaping on cardiovascular health, has indicated that smokers who switch to vaping are more likely to not take up smoking ... MORE
A study by New York University, which will be published in the the Annual Review of Public Health, looked into Alternative Nicotine Delivery Systems (ANDS) and their ability to reduce ... MORE
Earlier this month, Japan Tobacco Inc unveiled two “heat-not-burn” products, as it competes against market leader Philip Morris International Inc for a larger market share. ... MORE