WHO WE ARE!
We are former smokers of deadly combustible tobacco cigarettes who have found an alternative that is scientifically proven to be at least 95 percent safer. We are vapers.
We are also parents and legal guardians of young adults who feel strongly about the continued accessibility to vapor products for those over the legal age of 18.
WHY WE ARE HERE!
- Because we don’t want to go back to smoking.
- Because we want to be there for our children and their children.
- Because we are over 9 million people with first hand experience.
- Because those around us appreciate that we’re not smoking.
- Because nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) and pharmaceuticals did not work for us.
- Because we refuse to be cash cows used to fill gaps in government budgets.
- Because we are a strong community and a support system that smokers haven’t had in the past.
- Because over 36 million smokers deserve a less harmful alternative to smoking.
- Because we don’t want our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles to die prematurely.
- Because we don’t want to see more suicides as a result of using dangerous pharmaceuticals.
- Because we have a real chance for the first time ever to obsolete the traditional cigarette.
- Because we don’t want you to be mislead by so-called public health organizations.
- Because we feel strongly about consumer choice.
Help the Fight to Protect Kentucky's Right to Tobacco Harm Reduction Products!
Where the money goes
Current Spending Breakdown
- 55% State Lobbying
- 35% Marketing and Outreach
- 10% Organization Marketing and Member Acquisition
A recent study from Rutgers University has found that sadly, despite evidence to the contrary, most American smokers still believe that snus is as harmful as combustible tobacco. ... MORE
Last Wednesday, the Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb said that the agency would be in favour of raising the minimum age to purchase tobacco products (which would ... MORE
Juul Labs has devised a new program that would use their device for smoking cessation, with the aim of selling it to employers and insurers. ... MORE
Last Friday Bloomberg reported that Juul Labs Inc’s revenue is expected to triple this year to about $3.4 billion following a profitable 2018. ... MORE
Last Wednesday, the US FDA issued its much-anticipated guidelines with regards to new restrictions on vaping products, banning most flavoured products from certain retail outlets and moving the infamous PMTA ... MORE
Last February, the European Commission (EC) accepted the registration of a European Citizens' Initiative titled ‘Let's demand smarter vaping regulation!', which asks the commission to remove vaping products from the ... MORE